Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
LCF complies with the UK Data Protection Act 2018
- This website is managed by LCF Academic Ltd. trading as The London Centre for Commercial and Financial Law (LCF), registered in England and Wales, Company No.12492133. Registered Office address: 7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
- The site is powered by Vistaprint who run a tracker to count the traffic to this site and its pages. No IP addresses are stored by or revealed to LCF.
- The purpose of this website is to inform its visitors about the activities of The London Centre for Commercial and Financial Law (LCF) and to offer its services and products for purchase either directly or through third party services such as event booking systems. This website does not store your information.
- If you sign up to our events or purchase our recordings, you agree to us storing your name, affiliation and email address electronically for the purposes of the fulfilment of the transaction you booked. This includes keeping records for public reporting and accounting obligations that we have. We do not obtain or store any of your payment related financial information. If you pay for our services directly to our bank accounts your information is disclosed to us and becomes part of our records and is also protected by and subject to the banks', payment service's or card provider's terms and conditions.
- The data controller is Dr. Maren Heidemann. To request a copy of the personal information held by LCF about you, email info[at]lcf-academic.org.
- We store your data securely on our own devices and in mainstream cloud storage services including Google Drive and Apple icloud. We do not pass it on to third parties for any purpose other than those connected with the individual transactions you enter into with us and the statutory reporting and disclosure duties which we are legally obliged to comply with.
- If we co-operate with external co-organisers of our events, for example universities, our academic partners do not gain access to the personal information we hold about you as explained above unless you deal with them directly.
- Please note that when you book tickets to our events and recordings through third party booking sites such as Eventbrite, these sites have their own independent privacy policies.
- The content, design, images and photos and videos on this site are subject to the copyright of LCF, its officers and third parties. Re-use is not permitted without our consent and permission.